Sunday, February 2, 2014

About Me

Hi, my name is Tom Colatos and I am a student at Illinois State University studying Economics and Accounting. Currently in my last semester trying to obtain my CPA as well as working for a local food pantry. I am 22 years old and currently reside in Normal Illinois.  I am originally from Chicago and moved out to the suburbs when I was four.  When I am not at school or working I am an avid disc golfer.  I usually get out and play at the various disc golf courses in the surrounding area at least three times a week. I created this blog to talk about disc golf and give general pointers to beginners to make their disc golfing experience more fun. When I first started playing, I had no idea of the various ways of throwing nor any of the techniques associated with them. My goal is to help people play a little bit better and for them to just get out and have fun.  The sport is free and family friendly. I have been playing disc golf for seven years now and have competed in various tournaments around the Great Lakes region.  Before I started playing disc golf I played baseball for fifteen years. I played on a team that went to the Little League World Series when I was fourteen.  I also played a year of collegiate Frisbee for Illinois State. A few good websites for information on disc golf and disc golf products visit Innova Website and Marshall Street Disc Golf Pro Shop. To contact me please email tjcolat@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment